Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bridget and Lionel's Wedding

What an absolutely stunning May Day it was for Bridget and Lionel's wedding. There was not a cloud in the sky as the couple exchanged their vows at Paradise Gardens, Moama. With a fully stocked esky and a fun bridal party, they happily posed in the glorious sunshine for their photos.....although Lionel wasn't so sure about me making him look into the sun as it began to set, no matter how much I assured him it would look great! I must apologise for rushing you all so much to make the most of the quickly fading light, but I think it was worth it! Once the sun had dipped below the horizon we were able to relax and make the most of the stunning pink hues that lingered on the skyline. What a glorious day, thanks for letting me be a small part of it. Tam xx


















No comments: