Monday, September 12, 2011

Sweet Georgie Pie

Be warned before you go any further, this is a very self-indulgent, obsessed Mummy post :)
Georgie had been being a bit cheeky when I took these shots...she kept running away up the track and out of my sight while my back was turned taking photos of Toby as Harry Potter. This was the third time I had chased her back and popped her back down in the grass. She was just so sulky that her game had been ruined, but oh so sweet that I couldn't resist snapping a few shots of her. At first she hid behind her 'ra-ra,' with eyes closed, pretending I wasn't there, but it didn't take long for big brother to coax a smile out of her....it never does when you're not quite 2 :)
RaRa and Woof...both never far from Georgia's side. We spend at least half and hour every day looking for RaRa I swear!!


Okay, this one breaks my heart a little...well a lot actually.

But a giggle was only moments away!


And this one totally melts me every time I see it :) I have such Mummy Goggles I know, but I don't care!



And this was the look I was given when I asked if she could stop ripping the heads of every flower I gave her! Pretty self explanatory :)

No comments: