Monday, April 26, 2010

Helena and Dennis' Wedding

Photographing Helena and Dennis' wedding was finishing off a very busy week for me, but all thoughts of being a bit weary were tossed aside when I saw how gorgeous Helena looked on her wedding day! She was a dream....plus she enjoying getting her photo taken! After their marriage vows aboard the P.S Hero Dennis and Helena were both so accommodating as I rushed them from spot to spot trying to utilise the last of the days dying light for our shots. A fantastic journey up the river to Morrison's Winery then followed with Helena and her beautiful sisters taking more photos than even I could ever manage....and that's saying something. What a wonderful way to finish off my week. Thank you Dennis and Helena for entrusting me with you special day. Tam xx

























No comments: