Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jackie and Nigel's Wedding

It was an absolutely gorgeous day for Jackie and Nigel's wedding at Radcliffe's. Their vows were witnessed by their two children and their very closest family and friends....along with Nigel's parents in Spain who were linked up via Skype! Every time I looked over at them watching from the computer monitor I started to cry! We had amazing lighting for their photo shoot....which saw as dashing madly to our location in order to catch the fast dropping sun. Poor Jackie and Nigel were rushed from one spot to another as I clicked away at the sinking sun! They were also very good to put up with me making them look into the sun to get that beautiful glow on their skin! I have had a bit of a giggle though at all the squinting, eyes watering shots to get that one perfect look! I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating with your family Nigel when you get to Europe. Tam xx






A family photo with a difference!





















No comments: