Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Charlotte, Jemima and Freddie

I've known the gorgeous twins Charlotte and Jemima since they were babies in my Mum's Group back in Cohuna. It was my first time meeting Freddie and I was assured he was so easy going and would be a breeze to shoot.....sadly he was having a bit of an off day and was pretty miserable, however he soon gave me a smile once he got a toffee apple in his hand! Jemima kept us all thoroughly entertained with her antics through out the entire afternoon and Charlotte kept up a constant flow of chatter and questions! What a wonderful shoot I had with this little crew. I couldn't get enough of the girl's sheer love and delight of life in general! Thanks Pip for asking me to capture
your beautiful kids. Tam xx

Jemima....one hilarious kid!!



Freddie....a little apprehensive until he had the bogged water truck to check out!

Charlotte....Little Miss Inquisitive!


A little pair of giggle pots these two!!







No comments: