Thursday, October 13, 2011

Claudia, Tilly, Lincoln and River

Well, here it is, my last blog post from my trip down South....saved from a friend from up North who now lives just around the corner from where I grew up. I first meet Bree in my very first week of teaching, fresh out of Uni. She tried to be the little smart alec on that first day....but we ended up forming a friendship over the next few years that I truly value. I've left teaching behind and Bree now has 4 gorgeous children and I was so excited to be able to photograph them for her. I had images in my head of long grass, picnics, blossom trees and it was all going so well until our invited guests arrived.....leeches! Eeeeewwwwww!!! Bree's squeals as she found two on her were enough to send everyone scurrying and there was no more shooting at our perfect little spot for that day! Even though it was a little disastrous I'm so glad I spent some time with you all....although I think you may be right; perhaps we do just try for a cuppa next time! ;)

















No comments: