Friday, February 24, 2012

Ged

I was so excited to meet Leonie and Craig's newest addition, Ged. Although I did have to sneak out of the house and not tell my two where I was off to or they would have wanted to come along and play with Ged's older brothers...something they ended up doing the next day anyway as Ged didn't really want to remain asleep for his photoshoot so we had to have a 2nd go! Leonie assured me he loved his sleep...however it turns out he loves being awake whilst his photograph is being taken even more!! On the plus side he wore himself out so much he did sleep very well after both sessions!! He also game me a wonderful excuse to dodge the middle section of boot camp with Craig as he feel asleep and I had to rush inside and try and get a few more snaps. Thanks Ged! ;) Hopefully I will get a chance to spend a little more time with this gorgeous fellow in the near future.




Stop all the racket, I'm trying to sleep!!






No comments: