Monday, October 10, 2011

Karen and Dom's wedding

Oh dear, this has been one of those blog posts that just got away from me! I was just meant to be picking a few of my favourites to pop up here for Karen and Dom to enjoy as a sneak peek whilst on their honeymoon and I've ended up blogging over thirty images! It was just one of those days though I think where beautiful moments just kept presenting themselves. I also don't think it is physically possible to take a bad photo of Karen!! What an absolute stunner!! It was so much fun to work with all of the sisters and their family again, after having photographed bridesmaid Emma's wedding a few years ago. I must say that Lara was a little more cooperative for me this time round. ;) With rain being forecast we were watching the clouds but all they did was provide a beautiful backdrop and diffuse the light for us...perfect. :) Thanks for trusting me with your day Karen and Dom.

Flowers: Lynn's florist   Ceremony, Reception and Cake: Corriander  Gown: Deblus Echuca 




































No comments: