Saturday, October 8, 2011

Jessica and Ronnie's wedding

I really do have to apologise to Jessica and Ronnie, first for taking a week to blog their wedding as I've been away and secondly for being a little obsessed with the footy Grand Final on the day of their wedding! I am a huge Cats fan so I was a very on edge photographer that day! Luckily I had a fantastic work experience student along with me....thanks Amy for being so wonderful and for giving me constant updates on my phone! I was a very happy photographer when the final siren blew, however many of the guest,s being Collingwood supporters.....were not! :) I really appreciate you putting up with my cheering outbursts! The location you lined up for your photographs was just wonderful and the light played perfectly in to our hands. You really were prepared to do anything for the perfect shot Jess....even climbing a fence! Now that's not something I see every weekend!! Thanks for a wonderful day Jessica and Ronnie.
















1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Stunning photos!!! They both look AWESOME!!!!