Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jo, Aaron, Jett, Reese and Pryce

Jo did me the huge favour of helping me out at a wedding very last moment when I needed some assistance on a very rainy day. She was fantastic I must say, holding umbrellas, grabbing equipment, spotting locations....and she also takes a pretty damn good photo! To say thanks I shoot her some family photographs. She takes wonderful shots of her children, but it's pretty hard to put yourself in the picture! You could tell her crew were familiar with having their photo taken as they were so easy and accommodating to work with....although Pryce didn't want to give up his lollipop! Jett was even offering advice on where to shoot, picking some spots with wonderful light! We did have to battle some mega huge mozzies, but it was worth it. Cheers, Tam xx














No comments: