Tuesday, February 8, 2011

G for Georgia at Mathilda's Market Melbourne




I'm super busy right now and not just because it's the middle of wedding season... why then? Because on Sunday 27th February, G for Georgia is setting up shop at Mathilda’s Market! Mathilda’s is where you’ll find unique, stylish and exquisite baby and kids’ goods from some of Australia’s most gifted designers and crafters. All products are either lovingly handmade, or manufactured in limited quantities and just too irresistible to refuse! Stallholders are carefully handpicked to bring shoppers the most divine assortment of clothing, accessories, home wares and toys for the little ones. Most stallholders at Mathilda’s Market don’t have bricks and mortar stores, so you’re sure to find something utterly original there. If you’re looking to stylishly dress your children or decorate their home environment, and want an alternative to mass-produced items, you’ll adore this Market! When & where: Sunday 27th February, 9am to 1pm at the Hawthorn Town Hall, 360 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn. Entry and parking is free.

Along with my usual flash cards, magnets and canvases I've been busy extending my range and am working on some gorgeous luggage tags and fun badges.

I hope to see you all there....even if you are from country Victoria, it's well worth the trip in the car to Melbourne for the day out. I know Georgia's room is completly furbished by the clever people at Mathilda's Market....and her wardrobe may be storing a few gorgeous bits and pieces too! I also find lots of the cute little props. I use in my photography at the markets as well...dear me, I think I will need to stay put behind my stall or I will leave with less money than what I arrived with!!







No comments: