Wednesday, September 14, 2011

In to the woods....

This one is an idea that has been rattling around in my head for a while now, I just didn't know where to shoot it. (I was also waiting for Georgia to get a little older, but my impatience got the better of me!) Driving to another session a few weeks ago I passed this wonderful pine forest and knew it was just the spot for my "Little Red Riding Hood," inspired shoot! Yay! I knew little Reese would be perfect for "Red," and the wolf (in a fox mask...I know!) was a last minute addition, but I had to think of a way to keep Toby amused and make him feel part of it all!! In the end I really liked that little addition....it's like they were just playing a game of make believe all along as they are friends in the end. :) Toby has been asking every since if the 'photo girl' can come over for a play, so I think she made quite the impression. Cute. Thanks Jo for allowing Reese to be a part of this and for the use of the gorgeous costume.
PS Note to mosquitoes: No one invited you!




















1 comment:

jessie beazley said...

Hi Tamara,
These photo's are just the cutest!! I love them!!!You have done an amazing job. I can't wait to have you take some photo's of my kids!! I will be in touch to make a time soon
Jess xx