Monday, September 5, 2011

Rose and Grace

Loads of cute props, check. A Mum who is super organised and has even MORE cute props...including cupcakes and strawberries dipped in chocolate, check. A beautiful location, check. Two gorgeous little models, check. The only thing more I could really have asked for on this shoot was blue skies, as they decided to haze over and hide from us...but I really can't have everything I guess. I did manage to sneak one tiny shot of a glimpse of blue still....no girls in it though:( What a beautiful shoot this was though. We had so much fun setting it all up and then devouring all the goodies one by one! Thanks Stacey for being so open to trying lots of fun ideas and for the time and effort you put in to making Rose and Grace's photo shoot that much more special. I really had a great time and I hope you all did too. You have a beautiful family, thanks for sharing them with me :)





















No comments: