Monday, September 26, 2011

Cooper, Noah and Scarlett

I love shooting in different locations that families have access to and this one was my kind of location...shearing shed, old yards, long grass, winding track, fantastic light and gorgeous kids! Yay! The only thing missing was the canola that had just passed its prime, but not to worry, next time for sure! With three excited kids it was a task to keep everyone focused but lots of sing alongs, jokes and discussions about Ferraris managed to get some attention directed my way....for a split second anyway! Thanks for a great afternoon everyone, and thanks Sarah for allowing me to spend some time with you all. I hope the maccas and ice cream was fantastic!!

PS I just have to mention that Scarlett's gorgeous outfit is from Twinkle Star, be sure to check her out on facebook.



















No comments: