Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Amy and Glenn's Wedding

I don't think the smile left Amy's face all day last Friday....except when the tears of happiness flowed during her vows and later when she was greeting all of her special guests. She had been waiting for 14 years to marry her man so she was going to enjoy every second of it! I love to see people show such raw emotion, and of course it never fails to get me going too! Amy and Glenn, you have been a delight to get to know over the last year and I really enjoyed spending your big day with your and your two gorgeous boys. They were both so grown up and well behaved on your day. You must have been so proud of them. I wish you all a wonderful life together and know you will continue to create special memories for years to come. Anyway, I know you (particularly Amy) have been hanging out for this post so I'll quit waffling and get it up!!

 Flowers: The Wild Orchid    Hair and Make Up: Sublime   Reception: Radcliffes   




























No comments: