Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Vanessa and Parrish's wedding

We were blessed with another simply gorgeous day for Vanessa and Parrish's morning wedding at Madison Spa Resort. After their beautiful ceremony where they were given the celebrity name of "Vanish," in true Branjelina style, they enjoyed a lunch reception. I arrived later in the afternoon to collect just the two of them for their intimate photoshoot. I even cleaned my car especially to chauffeur them around (Tiny Teddies and Match Box cars seem to breed in my car)! We had some gorgeous sunlight to use and Parrish made sure he kept a smile of Vanessa's face by whispering unprintable things into her ear! lol. They then cruised the evening away on The PS Canberra. I eagerly awaited them at the Onion Patch to capture them as they cruised by, however I was a little hindered by the muddy ground with my boots getting well and truly stuck in the mud if I dared venture off my little piece of bark I was using as an island!! Vanessa and Parrish, I really enjoyed my day with you both and I wish you and your children all the love and happiness in the world.

Hair and Make Up: Sublime    Flowers: Lynn's Florist    Cake: Tracy's Cakes   Ceremony and Reception: Madison Spa Resort   Evening Cruise: PS Canberra





























No comments: