Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hayley and Hamish's Wedding

Another stunning bride for me to work with yesterday. Hayley seemed to channel old world style and elegance in her Chippenham Park wedding to Hamish. The black tie affair saw loads of glamour. I especially loved the old Bewick she arrived in, and the gorgeous home she got ready in, and the grand, old homestead they were married at, the honest emotion they both showed during the ceremony and, and, and....just everything! I was so spoilt for choice that it was another one of those days when I had trouble narrowing it down, although the beautiful afternoon light did influence my spots a bit....and hopefully your trust in me (which I thank you for) to pick the spots that may not have seemed the most obvious at the time has paid off. Good luck though Hayley, getting Hamish to do anything in a hurry! ;) Thank you both so much for making me a part of your day. I enjoyed working with you both and wish you many, many wonderful years of happiness together.

Venue: Chippenham Park, Deniliquin  Flowers: Stems by Di. 



I loved this, it was the horseshoe that Hayley's grandmother carried 5o years ago on her wedding day. Hayley wore it tucked into her garter.





































No comments: