Sunday, April 22, 2012

Breeanna and Grant's Wedding

My wonderful wedding season just continues on its way with the beautiful wedding of Breeanna and Grant. The wedding was held in a gorgeous, old country church complete with a little Swallow flying about the rafters watching the nuptials. Surely that has to be lucky? Breeanna and Grant had also selected some wonderful locations to have their photographs taken in...although I thought the "troll" under the bridge was going to have us all as it was quite rickety in places! I made sure I kept the camera ready when everyone was moving about on it.....just in case....it would have made a stellar shot! lol ;) You were both a wonderful, fun couple to work with....so damn good looking the pair of you, and up for anything! I can't believe Breeanna climbed up into the frame of that old window. Well done!! I wish you both all the happiness in the world.
  


A touching tribute to a sister no longer with Breeanna.































No comments: