Friday, May 11, 2012

Nicole and Michael's Wedding

I first sat down with Nicole and Michael when their adorable, twin girls were only brand, spanking new. They were both still in a haze of sleepiness and nappies. I must say, it was two very different people that I spent last Sunday with! Nicole and Michael were both so radiant, happy and relaxed....just what you need to be to enjoy your big day. The girls have grown so much and are just beautiful and were so well behaved....they especially liked munching on Mummy's bouquet and Daddy's button hole flowers! Food is so overrated! I loved spending the day with you all. It's wonderful to see couples who are parents to get to spend some special time together, celebrating who they are as a couple. Thank you for asking me to capture this day for you and I wish you and your girls a wonderful, wonderful future.

FLowers: Lynn's Florist    Reception: Moama on Murray  Make Up: Sublime  Gown: Bridal Classics

 
































No comments: