Saturday, December 11, 2010

G for Georgia at the Markets.

I excitedly made my market debut a few weekends ago at the wonderful, new, local market, Yellow Gumboots. The market was held in Echuca and was a handmade for children market. There was so many talented people there with such gorgeous products that I had trouble making any money as I wanted to keep spending it as soon as I made it! I was so happy with how my first stall went, with my last minute addition of magnets proving to be a huge success and selling out in an hour! I am now crazily making lots more for my next market on December 18, this time in Bendigo. The Square is again a handmade market but not exclusively for children. The list of retailers looks amazing to say the least and I'm  so excited and humbled that G for Georgia will be amongst them.


I am also featured on this blog today as a sneak peek leading up to the market.






No comments: