Monday, January 23, 2012

Trishelle and Todd's wedding

Morrison's seems to be where I've spent a lot of time this wedding season....and I'm certainly not complaining, with beautiful light and locations to work with all in one spot! I knew I was in for a wonderful day though as soon as I saw Trishelle. She looked nothing short of amazing, and her dress was to die for. She even walked down the aisle to "Songbird," so of course I cried. :) I also love that fact that these two meet in London at a random party, when they had grown up not to far from each in neighbouring towns in country Victoria! Now that's fate playing a hand!! As the temperature rose, we stayed cool down in the billabong at Morrison's, with the photo shoot taking no time at, as everyone was so easy and fun to work with. Thank you! I hope your day was everything you dreamed it would be and more Trishelle and Todd, and that you're future together is just as perfect.

Service and Reception: Morrison's Winery    Celebrant: Di Parker    Gown: Bridal Classics, Echuca    Make Up: The Beauty Lodge, Echuca






























No comments: