Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sam and Dick's Wedding

Well, I don't think I've ever been this quick getting a blog post ready, but I'm off for a week so I thought it only fair that Sam and Dick have something to look at now rather than later! The day dawned fairly ominously and we weren't sure if the weather was going to hold (much like the banks of the very swollen Murray River) however, at 2.45pm, the moment Sam began to step in to her wedding gown, the sun began to shine and it didn't stop! The clouds broke up and drifted away and we were blessed with a glorious Spring afternoon on the Echuca Wharf. Thanks to you all for being such a wonderful bridal party, who were up for any of my crazy suggestions and worked so well with our limited time in the light. Sam, you were simply stunning and a pleasure to photograph....loved your crazed, silent, fake laugh! You are very good at that! Dick I loved watching you watch Sam all day. You will certainly have a wonderful life with your two gorgeous girls. Sam, Dick and Lillian, thanks for allowing me to be a part of your day. Tam xxx
















































No comments: