Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ebony and Shaun's Wedding

It was with a feeling of relief that I left the sweltering heat of Echuca for a few days to the much cooler climate of Warrnambool to shoot Ebony and Shaun's wedding. Although still warm, the wedding day was typically Warrnambool as a cool gusty wind blew on the beach and cloud cover rolled in. However, a bit of wind that played havoc with perfect hairstyles certainly wasn't going to make Ebony bat an eyelid, she was one super relxed bride from start to finish. Shaun and Ebony clearly enjoyed every moment of their day which made them so easy and fun to work with. I especially loved the little impromptu dance on the beach...very cute! I also loved shooting somewhere different, and the beaches and clifftops of Warrnambool, where I had my own wedding, was a fantastic location. Thanks so much for asking me to photograph you on your wedding day. I had a ball. Tam xxx



Take One...Not quite!!Ahhh....with a bit of help....much better!








No comments: