Sunday, June 5, 2011

Paddy and Spencer

When Paddy and Spencer's Mum from Love Paper Scissors made me a gorgeous butterfly piece for Georgia's room I offered to return the favour by taking some photos of her boys in the beautiful Autumn light and leaves. The boys were only too happy to oblige with some very feisty leave fights and over zealous cuddles! They certainly kept me on their toes as I ran about after them trying to capture their antics on film. This was certainly a session I went in to with loads of ideas in mind but ended up being dictated by the whim of the boys....they are usually my favourites in the end though, with this one being no exception.

Once you've had a peek at the photos, why don't you pop over to www.lovepaperscissors.com.au and take a look at the beautiful work Chelsie creates. Perfect for so many occasions.








This is what the boys decided a kiss looked like!












No comments: