Monday, October 4, 2010

Nikki and Teague

Right, I promised that I would write a lot for this blog entry, but I think that no matter how much I write Nikki and Teague know I had a fantastic time shooting there wedding. Teague even lamented at one stage, "Gee, I didn't know there would be this many photos," as he gazed wistfully at his Groomsmen drinking stubbies in the back of the ute whilst he was dragged away for more photos with his gorgeous bride! I think secretly though he was having a great time. ;) Right from the get go I knew it was going to be an eventful day when we (the talented Zowie Crump came along with me for the day for some shooting experience) came across two stranded travelling who had ran their ute off the road after coming home from the Deni ute muster. They seemed to be heading in completely the wrong direction to Melbourne though and couldn't believe it when we informed them that they weren't heading to Barmah, as they believed, but were indeed almost at Barham! Upon arrival at Nikki's I was greeted by 3 of her gorgeous children who were very willing models, the same can't be said exactly for their two little brothers, who tried to avoid me at all costs! Will proving to be especially tricky, as he dove between legs and roared at me when ever I came near! Thank goodness for lollipop bribes! I also quickly figured out which side to shoot Nikki and Kim on, and we all had a good laugh at Brenton's socks! Thanks to you, Nikki and Teauge for entrusting me with your special day. I really did have a wonderful time! Cheers, Tam xxx




 












 












No comments: