Sunday, November 7, 2010

G for Georgia

Well, it seems to have been forever in the making but G for Georgia is finally up and running and open for business. I am so excited to announce that I launched the brand new website on Thursday. So please take some time to take a look at www.gforgeorgia.com.au you may find something special for a little one in your life or a special gift for a friend. The flashcards are a wonderful gift for a new baby and a personalised ABC book or canvas can become a very precious keepsake and something to be cherished for years to come. I know myself only too well the pressure there can be to create a keepsake album for all of your children, however a personalised ABC book from G for Georgia takes all of the hassle away. Simply book in for a photoshoot and let me create your child a gorgeous album full of their images and special things in their life. I truly hope you love the range as much as I have loved creating it, first for my Georgia and now for you. Cheers, Tam xxx


Canvases - regular and personalised with an image of your child.

Flash Cards / Wall Frieze


Personalised Albums featuring images from your child's photoshoot with Tamara Cadd Photography


Below is a copy of a Personalised Album I created for the super cute Zoe and Xander.


No comments: