Monday, November 22, 2010

Brooke and Robert's Wedding

It was certainly a warm one for Brooke and Rob's wedding day. Brooke dressed to take on the weather conditions of the Scottish highlands and I can imagine she must have been feeling the heat a little....however she didn't let it show one little bit, unlike the lads who needed a few lessons in kilt etiquette and let's just leave it at that! It certainly made for lots of laughs though! I really can't just mention Brooke's dress in passing though as it certainly was a feature of the day. She wholeheartedly embraced Rob's Scottish background ordering her dress directly from Scotland. Rob then presented her with the family tartan during the ceremony. Their gorgeous children Shane and James were also welcomed by having their naming day included....although I don't think they were overly concerned, preferring to run, roll, wrestle and dive every which way when they were meant to be up the front with Mum and Dad! At least the little lads were wearing something under their kilts!! I am positive a very festive evening would have been had at the Leitchville Hall by all!! Thanks for allowing me to capture you special day for you. Cheers, Tam xx














 












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in LOVE with our wedding photographs, you have done a sensational job! I could not have asked for anything more. Wow, I am amazed by your talent