Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sam and Nathan's wedding

It was wonderful to get to spend the day with Sam and Nathan, especially after having had the pleasure of photographing Sam as a bridesmaid in the past. Sam and Nathan had  many fantastic ideas for their photographs but were both  also open to any on the spot suggestions I had. Thank you for trusting me (and indulging my etsy shopping addiction for props!). I think together we were able to create some beautiful images of your day. Sam you are such a natural in front of the camera, and your sheer joy and happiness shone through in all of your photographs. I hope you both had a wonderful day and I know you will have a wonderful future together. Thank you for trusting me with your very special day. x




























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos wish i had you taking my photo for my wedding 6mths ago :)