Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ashlee and Heath's Wedding

Ok, so I'll admit I was pretty nervous about photographing a wedding party that had not only a bride and groom but 7 Bridesmaids, 7 Groomsmen, a flowergirl and a pageboy, but I really need not have worried at all. All 18 of you made my day so easy and fun...thank you! I'd photographed the gorgeous Ashlee once before as a bridesmaid, so it was wonderful to get the chance to shoot her own big day. She was such a natural, beautiful bride, whose easy going and relaxed attitude was infectious to all those around her. It's clear the Ashlee and Heath have an amazing connection going on....especially over their love of the Harley ;).  Thanks also to the two of you for being so open to my ideas...not everyone would have gone for the whole "school photo" idea, but I thought it would be so cute with such a big group....and very fitting as you first locked eyes in Grade 5. I love the end result and I hope you do to. I know you will have an amazing life together.   PS I may have blogged a few more pics than usual...I just got carried away. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Service and Reception: Morrison's Winery Celebrant: Carol Williams Gown: Collette Dinnigan




Sorry if I've got the names mucked up a little. I did my very best to remember who was who!

Everyone loves a good class muck up photo!
























What was that name again....?


No comments: