Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Imogen

I meet gorgeous little Imogen's parents when  I photographed their wedding early last year. Even though this is my busiest time of the year I always find time to photograph the bubs of my past bridal couples. I feel so honoured to be a tiny part of the next step in their lives, and little babies do not stay this tiny for very long at all. Little Imogen was asleep when I first arrived and we were quickly able to take some very cute shots of her sleeping soundly. However, once I tried to move her she woke.....and that was it! No more sleeping for Imogen....even when I came back a second time to try again. She was still very cute though, giving me a variety of little diva like poses to work with! Thanks Anita and Tim for trusting me with this time in your daughter's life. I can't wait to see what the future hold for her.













No comments: