Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tegan and Josh's wedding

I've never meet a bride so willing to take care of everybody else on her own wedding day! When I arrived, Tegan had finished both her bridesmaid's hairdos and was working on her Aunty! All the while managing to stay calm and look perfectly glamorous! Amazing! You could really see that Josh thought himself one very lucky fellow when his bride made her way down the aisle....and often when she was having her photo taken too. I would notice him watching her, and  could tell he was just blown away by how gorgeous she was. We had lots of fun doing these photos, as everyone was relaxed, chatty and up for a good time....perfect working conditions for me!! Thanks for a great day and I hope you are enjoying your time away.


Working on her own wedding day!! That's not something you see too often!



























No comments: