Thursday, December 1, 2011

Charlotte

I'm not sure what's in the water at the moment, but I just seem to be inundated with gorgeous babies to photograph! This little darling, Charlotte is again the daughter of one of my past wedding couples. I photographed Lynda and Tim's wedding in May last year. Lynda bought Charlotte all the way from Howlong to have some photographs taken....and I must admit we were beginning to wonder if they would happen at all. She did NOT want to fall asleep, but after about an hour she finally gave in and we were able to snap away. Luckily I worked quickly though as we did one position change too many and that was it, she was done and would not be put down happily again! She makes a perfect little Christmas baby Lynda, thanks so much for bringing her to see me.









No comments: